212215- Alamosa Vicinity/Central San Luis Valley Below 8500 Feet- INCLUDING Alamosa and Monte Vista 344 AM MDT Thu Mar 21 2019
Today Mostly cloudy with chance of thunderstorms and slight chance of snow showers. Highs near 50. Light winds becoming south 10 to 15 mph in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation 30 percent. Tonight Rain showers likely and slight chance of thunderstorms until midnight, then rain and snow showers likely after midnight. Snow accumulation up to 1 inch. Lows near 30. South winds 10 to 15 mph. Chance of precipitation 60 percent. Friday Cloudy. Chance of snow showers possibly mixed with rain showers in the morning, then chance of rain showers possibly mixed with snow thunderstorms in the afternoon. Highs in the mid to upper 40s. Southwest winds around 10 mph. Chance of precipitation 40 percent. Friday night Mostly cloudy. A 20 percent chance of thunderstorms and snow showers until midnight. Lows 19 to 25. Southwest winds around 10 mph. Saturday Partly sunny. Highs near 50. West winds around 10 mph. Saturday night Mostly cloudy. Lows 20 to 27. Sunday and sunday night Partly cloudy. Highs near 50. Lows 18 to 25. Monday and monday night Mostly clear. Highs in the lower to mid 50s. Lows 18 to 25. Tuesday through wednesday Partly cloudy. Highs 56 to 63. Lows 25 to 32.