Job title: Administrative Assistant – Credit Department
Reports to: Credit Manager
Salary: $28,080.00 – $35,360.00
This position is an integral part of the credit department. Daily interactions with Customers, confidential information, and employees. Customer Service and attention to detail are highest priority.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities-include but not limited to
- Receives customer inquiries on account or billing statement
- Receives credit applications or charge slips
- Processes payments received on accounts
- Verifies credit standing of customers, and applicants
- Prepares accounts for membership or charge accounts
- Maintains customer data base information
- Processes credit card and ACH banking
- Daily filing, answering phone calls and customer interaction
- Ensures that mail is delivered to the post office and is picked up daily
- Assists with cardtrol and general office duties
Supervisory Responsibilities: None
Qualifications To perform this job successfully, the individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirement s listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience
High school diploma/GED or higher
Language Skills Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, procedural manuals, and contractual agreements. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of the organization. Mathematical Skills Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram or schedule form.
Physical Demands The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While preforming the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; use hands to handle or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to sit. The employee is occasionally required to climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; and smell. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 100 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee occasionally works near moving mechanical parts; in outside weather conditions; and is occasionally exposed to wet and/or humid conditions, fumes are airborne particles, toxic or caustic chemicals, extreme cold, extreme heat. The noise level in the environment is usually moderate. Disclaimer This job description indicates the general nature and level of work expected. It is not designed to cover every activity, duty or responsibility required of the employee.
I agree that I can work in these conditions and that I can perform the job as stated.
Department: Equipment Division
Reports to: CEO/President
FLSA status: Exempt
Salary Range: $55,000 – $75,000
Sells equipment for the Monte Vista Cooperative to Agriculture Producers or individuals at the sales office or at customer’s premise. Manages the Equipment division store so that the department runs efficiently and maintains profitability, while constantly improving sales and service to our customers.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: Include the following but not limited to
- Customer Service & Sales
- Oversees ordering, display, stocking, and pricing of product
- Maintains strict inventory control
- Knowledge, pricing, and specifications of all whole goods (potato equipment) sold at the store
- Knowledge and value of used equipment for trades
- Budgeting: developing and maintaining
- Supervise activity, safety, and performance of employees
- Answer any/all customer questions on Equipment sold and rented
- Knowledge of all parts that are sold within the store
- Set pricing and margins
- Promote the implementation of and the support of developed sales programs
Perform all other duties as assigned by supervisor
Supervisory Responsibilities – Yes
To perform this job successfully, the individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.